The purposes of this group are:
- to contribute to the dissemination) of the International Organization, which promotes Culture, Education, Science and Communication.
- to organize workshops, Seminars, Conferences and Speeches, which are directly related to UNESCO's Priorities and Programs.
- to propose, organize and implement (and through participation):
- European, National, Regional programs
- lifelong learning and training actions
- social and environmental awareness aiming at a balanced and sustainable development
- to promote social conditions and structures for the social integration of vulnerable social groups
- to organize these events outside the prefecture, both in Greece and abroad.
Means of Achieving Purpose
The Group seeks to achieve its objectives by any legitimate and fair means.
(a) the organization of workshops, seminars, lectures, conferences, exhibitions, summer schools, films, trips and other scientific and cultural events.
(b) the creation of digital and non-cultural, cultural and informative material, e.g. newsletters, magazines, newspapers, websites, documentaries, digital stories, interactive sites, etc. and anything relevant to its event.